Clinic Schedule Login
Students, please click above to login to your online scheduling account, where you can view your student clinic schedule and upcoming appointments. Account name is MTTI – please ask MTTI staff for your username and password.
Please note that you may also view your schedule on your iPad, iPhone or Android smartphone by downloading the Booker Mobile app.
Clinic Resource Sheets
Instructions for Using the Online Schedule Manager
- Enter your login information. Account name is MTTI – please ask MTTI staff for your username and password. Note that upon your first login you will be required to select your own password.
- Under the Appointments tab, you will see the MTTI Clinic schedule. Here you can see which room(s) your appointments are scheduled for, and view the appointments that have been booked for the day. You can select different dates on the calendar to see your booked appointments.
- Under the Schedules tab you can edit your daily availability to take appointments in the student clinic. When you click on it, it defaults to Time Clock. To access your schedule you will need to click on “Schedule” (shown in the grey bar under the main navigation). This will show a summary of your schedule for the week. A dropdown menu appears above the schedule where you can select which week you would like to view.
- To modify your schedule, click on your name. This will take you to a page where you can enter the hours you would like to work in the student clinic for each day of that week. A dropdown menu appears above the schedule where you can select which week you would like to modify. If you don’t want to work on a specific day, you can select “Day Off.” Otherwise, select “Workday” and enter the start and end time that you want to take appointments that day. If you want a break in between appointments, you can set a “lunch”. If not, you can leave it blank.
- If you have a regular schedule most days, you can click “Copy Previous Day” to copy your inputted times into the next date slot.
NOTE: Be sure to schedule your availability and breaks within the MTTI scheduled appointment times:
- 10:45am – 11:45am
- 12:00pm – 1:00pm
- 1:15pm – 2:15pm
- 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- 3:45pm – 4:45pm
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm
- 6:45pm – 7:45pm
NOTE: You CANNOT change your availability on an appointment that has been booked. If you need to make yourself unavailable due to an emergency for an appointment time that has already been scheduled you will have to contact the MTTI office by phone or in-person to change your schedule. Please be sure to ONLY schedule yourself as “available” on the MTTI calendar for times that you will absolutely be available to take appointments.
Instructions for Using the Booker App to Check Your Schedule
- Download the Booker Mobile app for your device. Open the Booker app and enter your login information. Account name is MTTI – please ask MTTI staff for your username and password.
- You will be taken to the Schedule page. There are two options for viewing the schedule, and you can change them by clicking the dark grey square icon in the top-left corner. The default view is “Room View” which will show you the room you are scheduled in and your appointments for the day. The alternate view is “Staff View” which will show your name and your scheduled appointments for the day, along with your availability. Times you are unavailable on the schedule will be colored in a light grey, while times that you are available will be colored in white.
- You can use the arrows on either side of the date to scroll through different dates, or click the calendar icon to select a date to view.
NOTE: You cannot edit your schedule with the Booker app, only view it. To edit your schedule you must login from a computer.
NOTE: If checking your schedule throughout the day, be sure to close out the app or switch between days to “refresh” the page and view updated appointment bookings.