September 25th, 2017 Program
January 2018 Program
April 2018 Program
July 2018 Program
Massage therapy is an exciting and rewarding career that is becoming more and more in demand. Once you have made the decision that massage therapy is the career path for you, choosing a massage school and completing the enrollment process is the next step. Students from all over the country and the state of New Mexico have graduated from MTTI. As a Nationally and Internationally recognized program and a top school in the area, many of our students commute from Alamogordo, Deming, Silver City, Truth or Consequences, NM, and El Paso, TX.
At MTTI, the application process takes 3-4 meetings:
- 1-2 meetings with MTTI's Admissions Staff, to take a tour and learn more about the school and the growing opportunities available to a massage therapists graduating from a medical massage program.
- 1-2 meetings with the Financial Aid Director to go over your financial aid and payment options.
Consider attending our Intro to Massage Workshop, provided at no charge. Take part in a mini-massage lesson taught by one of our instructors. Learn and practice massage strokes for the hand and forearm that you can use with loved ones and friends. You also get a coupon for a complimentary massage (to be scheduled at your convenience). Getting a massage in the Student Clinic let's you experience the Clinical Residency Class and learn what you can expect as a massage student.
Once you are ready to enroll, you will need to complete the following:
- Campus Tour Admissions Appointment. During this 90 minute appointment we tour the building, discuss MTTI's medical massage curriculum, our great teachers and high graduation rate, class schedules and tuition, how to blend school with other commitments in your life in a way that fosters your success, and assess if MTTI is a good fit for you. The Campus Tour Admissions Appointment is mandatory for enrollment.
- Completed Admissions Application.
- Copy of your Driver's License.
- Copy of your Social Security Card.
- Your official high school transcripts or equivalent. When you request these, you can have them mailed directly to us. (MTTI 303 North Alameda, Las Cruces, NM 88005)
- A $100 non-refundable deposit to secure your position in the program. This deposit is deducted from the total cost of tuition and can be transferred to another start date. You can pay with cash or a card in person at the school or over the phone, or you can pay with a card online through our website. (Click here for more detailed information on tuition and fees.)
• You do not need to bring all the required documents with you for the Campus Tour Admissions Appointment. There is no obligation to complete an application during this appointment.
- Apply for Federal Financial Aid; options below.
- Federal Student Aid: (FSA/FAFSA), (Pell Grant and Federal Student Loans)
- GI Bill Benefits
- Military Spouse Assistance (MyCAA)
- NM State Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- NM State Department of Labor (DOL) Grants through the Workforce Investment Opportunity Act (WIOA)
Minimum program class size is 8 students and maximum class size is 24 students. Enrollment is on a first-come, first serve basis providing that all enrollment and financial requirements are met, and class space is available. An initial $100.00 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your position in the program (click here to pay your deposit online). The $100 non-refundable deposit is applied toward your tuition. The deposit also transfers to a new program start date if your plans change.
Student must be 18 years of age prior to program completion date. Students who enter the program before they reach 18 must have the written approval of a parent or guardian stating they will be financially liable for tuition payment. Students must have completed high school or its equivalent and provide official transcripts verifying same prior to program start date.